4-in-1 Soil Tester - Sun light, PH level, Moisture, & Temperature
🌱 Ensure the best growing conditions to keep your plants healthy! 🌱
Measuring pH is important for the well being of all plants and your lawn.
Some plants grow better in slightly acidic soil, some better in more alkaline soil.
With this 4 in 1 Soil Tester, you can check in your garden, vegetable garden, lawn, and potted plants whether the soil is suitable for a particular plant.
Use our device to measure growing conditions for all kinds of plants indoors and outdoors. You can also check the humidity in the soil, the temperature and intensity of sunlight using this ground meter.
This 4 in 1 Soil Tester can be especially useful in lawn care in determining the soil conditions in different areas of your garden and finding the correct lawn seed and fertilizer.
Bad spots in the lawn can be caused by poor drainage (wet soil, test the moisture), too much or too little acidity (test the pH), or the wrong light level (test light and use appropriate seed mix (sun/shade).
- 4-in-1 Soil Tester for plants and lawns
- Measures sunlight (9 levels), soil moisture (5 levels), soil pH (12 levels) and temperature (°C & °F)
- 200mm long probe
- Auto power off
- Check the light intensity of the current environment
- Fast and precise measurement
- Excellent accuracy
- Backlight feature
How To Use The Device:
Use this 4 in 1 tester by directly pushing the probe into the soil
With its oversized backlight LCD screen, results are easy to read:
- 🌱 The meter has a probe with a length of 200 mm and an oversized LCD screen with backlight function, so all the results are easy to read. The unit also has a low battery indication and auto power-off function. Start with installing a 9V block battery.
You can check the intensity of sunlight in one click
- 🌱 For sunlight measurement press the “On” button to start the unit and point the light sensor towards the light source and the light intensity will show.
Push the probe right into the soil for pH measurements
- 🌱 For pH measurements, you need to water your plant first if the soil is too dry. Switch the “pH/Temp.” switch on the back of the unit to the “pH” position and push the “On” button. Push the probe down vertically in the soil, avoid any obstructions (like roots), and the pH value of the tested soil will be displayed. Take several readings to confirm your findings.
You can test soil moisture the same way as pH measurement
- 🌱 For moisture measurement switch the “pH/Temp.” switch on the back of the unit to “temp.” position and push the “On” button. Push the probe down vertically in the soil, avoid any obstructions (like roots), and the moisture of the tested soil will show.
Temperature measurements of your soil can be very handy
- 🌱 For temperature measurements of the soil follow the same instructions as for measuring moisture. Press the “C/F” button to choose reading in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Test Range:
- Sunlight (9 levels): LOW-, LOW, LOW+, NOR-, NOR, NOR+, HGH-, HGH, HGH+
- Moisture (5 levels): DRY+, DRY, NOR, WET, WET+
- PH value (12 levels): 3.5~9.0pH
Temperature: -9~50°C (16~122°F)
- Temperature: 1°C/1°F
Low battery indicator
Size: 122mm x 63mm x 36mm
Battery: 1 x 9V battery (not included)
1 x 4-in-1 Soil Tester
1 x Manual
Free Shipping Included
ORDER NOW WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! $40.00 OFF FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY.
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free 30-day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW TO CLAIM YOURS!